Monday, January 28, 2008

Where the Hell is Mitch?

Geez, it's been a while since I've posted here. I've been keeping my other blogs updated pretty well, but for some reason I find that I've neglected this one. What gives?

Anyway, I am committed to doing more writing here. I'm learning it takes time to keep blogs updated, especially since I have four blogs I'm trying to update--probably not a smart thing. I'm thinking I need to combine all my blogs into one. But that doesn't appeal to me, either.

My interest are in the areas of writing, poker, photography/art, and travel. Thus the four blogs. I guess I just need to be more disciplined and each day take the time to update each blog. My travel blog, my traveling journal while I'm on the road touring the Southwest, is usually the one I get to first. Then, if I have time, I will update my poker blog since I play a lot of poker. My photography/art blog and this writing blog have been neglected.

I hope this year to do much better. Having said that, I'll see you tomorrow...I promise. What will I be writing about? I have no idea.

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...