Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello, Scottsdale...and Phoenix

I arrived today in Scottsdale to begin my extended stay, what I like to refer to as my "March Madness." I'll be here to watch the Texas Rangers play some ball and also tour the area.

This is actually my second visit here. I was here for the weekend of the Super Bowl about a month ago. I was only here for a couple of nights. Now I'll have the time to get to the know the place. Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, and Surprise are all crammed together attached by Loops and Highways.

Any way, it should be fun to spend some time in the central Arizona sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...