Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Getting Hot Around Here

I know Vegas has had a record breaking summer heatwave, so I'm in no hurry to get there. In north Texas, we've been unseasonably mild and very wet. Rain, thunderstorms, flooding have made our Texas summer at least tolerable.

I sold this last week some of the things I don't want to take with me when I move west. It's been helpful to wean myself from the junk I had collected over the past few years. It is amazing that we pay storage for things that have very little value. I have learned that there is nothing that can't be replaced. So why keep a unit of shelves that cost me $49 when I bought them five years ago? Off to the dumpster they go.

I continue to build a network of investors here in Texas and in the Vegas area. My idea is to work both markets. Technology allows us to be "global." For me, global is Nevada and Texas.

My next and final step is to finance my move. Want to make a contribution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...