Monday, October 29, 2007

I made it to Tucson today, Monday, after two long days of driving and taking hundreds of photos along the way. I'm a little tired, so I'll update my blog over the next few days. There are some things I still need to say about Santa Fe and ABQ before I turn my attention to Tucson as well.

So the next few days I'm going to be working on my blog updates, editing my photos, and touring the Tucson area. Stay with me...it should be fun.
I took the photo at the right in Texas Canyon, about 30 miles east of Tucson. It will give you an idea of the beautiful scenery I've encountered over the last two days.
.
More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...