Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A Quick Update

 A quick explanation for the reader who has found their way to my so-called blog (I dislike the term, blog, by the way). This blog served me well years ago when I was traveling and writing, back in the Dark Times when people read blogs and the Internet was bit younger than it is today.

At any rate, I now use this space to post excerpts of passages from a novel that is churning over in my brain. I am writing a fantasy novel. Therefore, I hope these posts make more sense to you. 

Follow along with me as I go. Some of these passages are "warm ups" and may or may not find their way into the novel. 

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...