Saturday, February 27, 2010

All My Life's A Circle

A Harry Chapin song is in the back of my mind this morning. Let me see if I can remember the words: "All my life's a circle, sunrise to sundown...etc., etc." Life does seem to go round and round and I feel like a skater on the rink in a roller derby contest.

I am back in Texas after more than two years on the road. MyRoadArt is by no means complete, my travels continue. But for a time I've returned to my roots in north Texas to wait until I find another road to follow. I left Texas in the summer of 2007 and returned to find friends and family still in relatively good health. Nothing much has changed. I do love Texas.

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...