Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 224 on the road.

Tonight I'll attend another Rangers game in Surprise. The last game before Spring Training breaks for the season is on Thursday at noon, and that will bring my month in the Phoenician valley to an end for a while. On Friday I'm attending the Tempe Festival of the Arts in the Mill Ave. shopping district near Arizona State University before I leave town on Saturday.

I've enjoyed my stay here, but I'm getting the itch to move on West. My first stop will be in Prescott, then probably head north toward the Grand Canyon. I'm watching the weather up north--it still looks a little cold in the upper elevations of northern Arizona. But as long as I don't run into any snow I'll be fine.

I will spend some time in Red Rock Country in Sedona, which proclaims to have been "voted the most beautiful place in America."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We May Be in for a Perfect Storm of Home "Unaffordability".

I recently read about celebrity real estate agent Mauricio Umansky, who raised concerns about the "perfect storm of total unaffordabili...